Skip to main content

Harnessing the Power f words...

Have u ever noticed that during those times you were convinced something would go wrong, it usually did? “I’m going to mess this speech up; they’re not going to like me; I am not good enough.” On the other hand, in those times when you were convinced you couldn’t fail, things tended to go smoothly and successfully. “I can’t lose; I just know there is a connection; I have what it takes.” While we all have varying degrees of psychic knowing, these self-fulfilling prophecies have more to do with mindset than intuitive premonitions.
​
Negative self-talk comes in many forms. It may sound factual, “I won’t get the raise,” prudent, “If I try, I’ll fail,” or like a realistic observation, “I am all alone.” Negative self-talk hinders our healing, growth, evolution, and ascension, creating adverse outcomes for ourselves and our lives.
 
We all have an occasional dark cloud floating across our clear mental skies. However, it can’t rain every day! The more negative thoughts we have, the more negativity they generate, causing our minds to assume a generally somber perspective. This sea of negativity can soon swell over our heads! Contributing to feelings of helplessness, worthlessness, and hopelessness. Wait, don’t get negative about negative thoughts. The sun can rise again!

Positive Affirmations to the Rescue!

One way affirmations help is by programming the mind to have positive expectations. Studies have shown when we have positive expectations, we have more positive experiences. For example, when chronic pain sufferers believe their pain will be more manageable and tolerable, they experience less pain! Affirmations like, “I will succeed, I am talented, or people like me” can reprogram the mind to focus on the positive and foster a sense of empowerment and control over our outcomes.
 
When we reframe our thoughts and experiences with positive words, they not only shift our perspective and alter our experience but also change our brain chemistry, structures, and processes, making affirmation practice both a quick fix and long-term solution for keeping negative ruminations at bay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Free Life Insurance with EPF...

DON'T DIE WITH YOUR DEAD...

Did you know that when you cry for your dead, you cry for you and not them? You cry because you “lost them”, because you don’t HAVE THEM by your side. You think it all ends in death. And you think they are NOT there anymore. So if you’re dead no more, where are they? Yes they have left, or they are now somewhere else, is that place better than this? Yes, definitely that place is better than this; so Why do you suffer for their departure? When you have finished accepting that they are no longer "NOT here", but they are still in another place even better than this, for they’re where they are no longer sick, or suffering. Then you'll stop mourning them and you'll get them back in memory so they keep accompanying you with the joy of all that you've lived. If you truly loved them LOVE them AGAIN and this time with greater strength, with greater purity, with greater delivery. Today, there will be no more reproach of any kind. Only LOVE, will be the essence b...