Skip to main content

Re-Routing


Have you noticed how Google Maps never yells, condemns or castigates you if you take the wrong turn?  It never raises its voice and says, “You were supposed to go LEFT at the last crossing, you idiot! Now you’re going to have to go the LONG way around and it’s going to take you SO much more time, and you’re going to be late for your meeting! Learn to pay attention and listen to my instructions, OK???”

 IF it did that, chances are, a lot of us might stop using it. But Google simply Re-Routes and shows you the next best way to get there. 

Its primary interest is in getting you to reach your goal, not in making you feel bad for having made a mistake.

There’s a great lesson… It’s tempting to unload our frustration and anger on those who have made a mistake, especially those we are close to & familiar with. But the wisest choice is to help in fixing the problem, not to blame.    

Have you had Re-Routing moments recently? With others, and also with your own self ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Free Life Insurance with EPF...

DON'T DIE WITH YOUR DEAD...

Did you know that when you cry for your dead, you cry for you and not them? You cry because you “lost them”, because you don’t HAVE THEM by your side. You think it all ends in death. And you think they are NOT there anymore. So if you’re dead no more, where are they? Yes they have left, or they are now somewhere else, is that place better than this? Yes, definitely that place is better than this; so Why do you suffer for their departure? When you have finished accepting that they are no longer "NOT here", but they are still in another place even better than this, for they’re where they are no longer sick, or suffering. Then you'll stop mourning them and you'll get them back in memory so they keep accompanying you with the joy of all that you've lived. If you truly loved them LOVE them AGAIN and this time with greater strength, with greater purity, with greater delivery. Today, there will be no more reproach of any kind. Only LOVE, will be the essence b...

Harnessing the Power f words...

Have u ever noticed that during those times you were convinced something would go wrong, it usually did? “I’m going to mess this speech up; they’re not going to like me; I am not good enough.” On the other hand, in those times when you were convinced you couldn’t fail, things tended to go smoothly and successfully. “I can’t lose; I just know there is a connection; I have what it takes.” While we all have varying degrees of psychic knowing, these self-fulfilling prophecies have more to do with mindset than intuitive premonitions. ​ Negative self-talk comes in many forms. It may sound factual, “I won’t get the raise,” prudent, “If I try, I’ll fail,” or like a realistic observation, “I am all alone.” Negative self-talk hinders our healing, growth, evolution, and ascension, creating adverse outcomes for ourselves and our lives.   We all have an occasional dark cloud floating across our clear mental skies. However, it can’t rain every day! The more negative thoughts we have, the more ne...